Reputation is no longer just something people work to develop in high school – now, it’s quickly become a factor that’s extremely relevant to the success of companies. Businesses with a positive reputation are able to appeal to customers and shareholders alike, enabling organizations to win more sales and encourage greater confidence from investors.
in client revenue
What is a reputation audit and why is it important?
A brand reputation audit analyzes mentions of a brand, company name, trend, event, or other specific topics. A social monitoring system collects the data into one place so it can be examined. A thorough audit provides insights for launching a new business or product as well as the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
Your reputation audit can be an independent study or a supplement to offline analytics. As monitoring platforms become more sophisticated, companies have more opportunities to use audit data instead of conducting surveys. Audits are more reliable than surveys and focus groups because they use unfiltered opinions from a brand’s audience.
- Analyze customer relationships with the company. You will identify positive and negative comments about the brand in general as well as sentiment toward various specific criteria such as price, quality, and services. This helps you work out your customer’s pain points.
- Identify problems with business processes. For example, customers refusing to order again because a delivery person was rude.
- Identify new audience groups.
- Compare your brand to the competition.
- Analyze market leaders and outline development points for the brand.
- Identify user insights in order to improve products and prepare a content strategy or change brand positioning.
- Conduct market analysis before launching a new product and perhaps even predict emerging trends.
Brand monitoring lets you keep an eye on your brand’s reputation and stay on top of user comments that need a response by scanning mentions on a daily basis. Get a free quote now or start chat on Whatsapp!
Why is reputation management important for hotels?
There’s a ton of information available to buyers these days. It doesn’t matter the industry, there are reviews, guides, and walk-through videos to help consumers make decisions. So reputation management is important for most businesses.
But hotels have a few specific challenges:
Are you searching for solutions to boost your online reach and visibility, while driving traffic, engagement, leads, mobile app installs, event registrations, and sales? Then look no further. We have you and your business goals covered.
To learn more about our social media advertising services click here.
How Siivo protect and improve your hotel’s reputation?
Did you know, a huge 68% of users will often go straight to a business’s social media profile to read reviews. Whether your business sells a product or offers a service, customers online want to see real people talking about your brand. They want to see what you have to offer and if it’s worth their time and money.
If your business isn’t set up on social media and you feel your business could benefit from a strong social media strategy, get in touch with us for a chat